Saturday, February 19, 2011

LBH Organizing Week #4

This weeks organizing tip
over at



I so needed this as you will see
(not as much as the ribbon.
which I am still working on thou)

But check it out


heres what I started with



and more...



and more...



Sorting in the kitchen
this is the printed papers
sorted by dominent color


up both sides of my kitchen



this is my favorite paper
I have atleast 30 sheets of this
I need to make something from it
but for some reason I buy more
and harbor over this.



here is what I am gonna store them all in
I need a good idea for seperating the colors
can anyone help?
Some kind of devider..


here is my stack of printed papers...

sorted


and my stack of solids

sorted


this weekend I will get my shelves put together and
this paper chase will be done...

OH WAIT!

they added more



 here is the post for this fun  stuff
and some awesome ideas
that just might work for you too


I use the accordian file
and I tell you I use way more of my scraps

I tabbed off
pink, then pink print
blue, then  blue print
and so on... so easy to find and
USE! what I need

get organized with me
I have so much done since the


got me going on this

thanks Ladies

DeeDee


P.S. stay tuned for Ribbon update soon



3 comments:

Venus said...

Your craft room is going to be amazing when you get it done. Hope you post pictures once you get everything completed.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

When you're done organizing your paper, do you think maybe you could come and organize mine?? Paper is one thing I find impossible to deal with. Fortunately I'm not much of a scrapbooker so I don't have a lot.

Teddi said...

i bet ur glad u did all that work lady!