Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coasters...

I seen these in blogland some where and the idea stuck in my head.
If you know where please let me know so I can give proper credit...
Well I remembered them well becasue they turned out great.
I Love Them


the tea cup above is from my recent tea cup swap.
but the coasters I made to go with another swap I am doing.

I like the Shabby Chic look to them


and the back side looks like this
so I will cover them in fun foam
to hide the stitches..


I can make these to match many things.
I love this idea
so please help me to know where my eye seen this idea
I would love to give credit where credit is due

DeeDee

4 comments:

Doll, Dress...Colors said...

Lindo, delicado!
tenha um bom chá!

Diana said...

Very cute Dee Dee. I bet they look pretty being used.

Diana

LollyChops said...

These are super cute!

Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you today!

Have fun at art group and give Susan some hugs from me!!!!

HUGS!

Sherry said...

The coasters are great, they would be fun to try. Is that cork or fabric on the back?