Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scrap Stashers January

I went to ScrapStashers at the The Little Blue House and we got to make a very fun project along with a tasty snack too.  Here is the link to our list of supplies Scrap Stashers Supply List , isn't that fun and a recipe too..
what will we make...?

I got my cordinating papers that match my craft room all together... and off I went with a few of my freinds to craft the morning away... it is always a welcome feeling at The Little Blue House...

here is our fun projects

From the Rotel Can

This can be a pen/pencil holder
Can hold paint brushes or make up brushes
I choose it to hold my glue upside down so it is always
ready to work


Then the boxes we did to hold small things such as
The $1.00 stamps from JoAnn's and Micheals
ATC Cards (my freind Sandy's Idea)
what ever you can fit in it really


And it is all starting to match (have to have this)
And get things rounded up into
Beautiful organization
They also started on every Monday a post
On thier blogs, each week for 8 weeks a new
Idea for organizing your stash..
I will show you my Ribbon soon
It is almost done
I have so much took me over a week to do it...
Sad I know it.but this will help me to see it and use it.
Thanks to


Come join us if you can..what can it hurt to get your room set straight

Happy Organizing
DeeDee

3 comments:

Ascension said...

Pues te ha quedado genial, seguro que ademas del resultado lo has pasado de maravilla.
besitos ascension

Ask Teresa said...

I love! love! love! your work!!!

Ask Teresa said...

I love your work!