Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blissful ATC Swap- January 2011

Yep I am still doing them..hehehe!
thought I was gonna stop...but then nope just couldn't ...
I am talking about the ATC swaps over at
 Blissful ATC Swaps 
I love meeting new bloggers and creating these small treasures...
so this is the perfect place for me.
 And very cheap to mail too.

 Theme for this month is

White & Snow

so here is my rendition


I just could not get the dimension to show up for me on camera

it has three layers ...two layers of graphics and one layer of acetate

the card graphics are a freebie I downloaded from a previous swap partner

 Vicki over at Whispers of Inspiration 

if you get a chance she had a few to choose from
Thanks Vicki you inspired me on this one!!!!

ok, back to the card
It has the back layer..then the boy is a second layer, then I put a piece of acetate to seperate them...so the girl is actually on the outside of the acetate....and inside is glitter to create a flurry of snow...
I just love this one...hope you can see the layers in the picture below
it is totally a inter-active card.



then all my info and collectors info
I really need to start decorating the backs too


my swap partner is




 Isn't that snow man so darned cute....
And he is very little too...
I love it...
And the envelope is just darling
She also added some extra little fabric pieces for me to play with.
She explains how she made it on her blog...check it out..


think about joining us at


 have a bit of fun for yourself...
Happy Swapping and Collecting
DeeDee

9 comments:

BiWuBär said...

Looks great - I'm sure your swap partner will like it!

Have a great week!
Birgit

Ascension said...

Es precioso, un maravilloso intercambio.
besitos ascension

Angela said...

Your card is beautiful DeeDee! I can't wait to see Sharon's!
Angela

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hey Dee Dee! Yikes! I haven't been here in a while. I can definitely see the layers on this card. So pretty! And your Zentangles! Fabulous! I want to do that. Girl, is there anything you can't do? It's way past my bedtime but I must come back and catch up on all your craftiness. Best wishes, Tammy

Charlene said...

ATC's can be addictive I hear! Have fun! Charlene

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I'm going to take a break from the ACT's. Going to do some painting and clean my house. Laura

Mary Samson said...

I love that! And I love the Zentangles also...you've never done zentangles before and that's what you produce? Holy cow Woman. You make the rest of us look bad!
Oh yeah, on this ATC.....the use of the acetate to separate the man and the woman.....brilliant! It looks great, I can clearly see the layers! Love ya!
MJ

Anonymous said...

Dee Dee, this is wonderful. What a neat idea for dimension!

Ask Teresa said...

Dee Dee this is really really cool. I love it!