Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


From Lucky and Bentley

Bentley got his gifts and hated the hat....lol...can you say adorable
check out his name...lol....he thinks he isn't so lucky


 

since we wanted smiling faces we took off the hat....lol..and changed his name....much better

he loves his new squeaky toy. (pssst. I don't ) and his yummy doggie treats


and Little Lucky in his Santa coat....he so loves to wear that....he prances so pretty when he has this on...he loved his little toy and yummy doggie treats too..


From me and my closest little furbabies...
Happy Holidays..
DeeDee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Bentley's little face -

'I'm only sitting with this thing on my head because I luv you but clearly I'm not happy about it!'

Happy Holidays!

Brenda said...

awwww how adorable....stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!
hugs
Brenda

pchickki said...

Your little furbabies are adorable
They are smiling for sure
Happy Holidays Dee Dee

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Love your little furbabies!!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
I am getting my own booth at Lone Star Mall the 1st of Jan.
Hugs, Pat