Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blissful ATC Swap- December

My swap partner this month is Misty from Thunder Clouds and a Furrowed Brow... I am telling you she studied me and got it all correct...the things she sent are just beautiful ....just me. The card has so much detail I cannot believe it...it is an actual work of art...take a look for your self



and she sent me gifts too...I feel so bad I didnt' add any extras this time to my package...and she spoiled me so much...


these ladies are so beautiful on my tree...I coudln't get a picture in the dark spot where is was at to show you the real beauty



here is my small angel card I sent to her...simple and pleasant




Misty it was so nice to meet you and swap with you...I hope your holiday season is filled with family and friends and the spirit that the holidays bring...

and all my blogland friends..

Happy Holidays to You Too.

And please visit Blissful ATC Swap Blog and join us in the fun

DeeDee

2 comments:

Angela said...

Both yours and Misty's cards are great! Great "extras," too!
Angela

Unknown said...

Ah, thanks Dee Dee! I've been a tad sick but I'm posting today! I love the card you sent as well. Sweet.