Monday, August 9, 2010

Fused Glass Heart

 Ok here is it the project I made from my mistake...it was really hard to get a picture of this...not sure why...but you get the jest.  I love my finished project so much...I gave it to my daughter...lol...no really I liked it enough to share it..





I had to add a little heart to it for her...for my Love..
this a fun glass project .

this is made in the microwave kiln for fused glass that Hobby Lobby sells...so the normal every day crafter like me can have a taste of fused glass...I want to do more of this..I exploded a few and melted soem way farther than i wanted to ...lol  then this one come out and I loved it

DeeDee

3 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Come check out my current giveaways page there is something there I think you would like to win!
Debbie

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Beautiful, Dee Dee! I'm sure your daughter will love it.
xoxo
Donna

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Hi have had heard for you I have been busy with Jillian.What swap are you in? I'm in ATC is all. Love them swaps LauraQ