Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cigar Box Finished



    well almost...lol...here is my box I did at my friend Gayle's Christmas Craft party this year. She had tons of different cigar boxes for us to alter. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do ...outside I wanted it to carry some of my tools around with me...so this creation needed to match my craft room..I also wanted to use some cuts from my SCAL...I love my results and will poudly display this in my craft room..I need to cover parts of the inside and date it and she will be all finished up. Several ladies brought this and that and I nabbed a piece from each of them and incorporated into my box. That will be my boxes story now. This is from Tony, this is from Gayle, this is from my stash...on and on... I have a few more I also started since this was so much fun..will post as I finish them....Happy Holidays 










2 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH I love this DeeDee!!!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas my friend!!!
love ya
Brenda

Jody said...

Ooouuuuuu! now that came out awesome. What a change. Change is good, when it comes out better than it started! and this really did.
luv'n Hugs, Jo