Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Front Door











Since I have shown my front doors inside, my back door that I enter I thought I should show where my guests enter.. hard to get good pics do to the long entry I have but here is the best I got....I painted it all black and distressed a little...I have a burgandy glass screen door surround. I then added my Welcome that I purchased from Julie at Uppercase Living..added a lacey effect on top and a few other of my creations and wha-la! I welcome all my friends in style....check out Julie's site for so many awesome ideas using vinyls...also check out my blog for other vinly creations...I am totaly hooked on it.





Ok so now please I have shown you my welcome door ..please come by for a visit even if it is only my blog..I will keep you crafting for weeks I am sure.. I do all kinds of crafts but, one of my favorites is recycling or transformations... stay for a bit and take a peek around..

4 comments:

June said...

Thanks dee dee, I love recycling too. I am hoping to do some crafting today. Love your welcome door my friend
hugs June xx

Anonymous said...

Someday I am going to paint my front door and when I do I am going to paint "welcome" on it or "home".

Brenda said...

awww what a beautiful entrance inot your home! thanks for sharing this!
hugs
Brenda

Proper Prim said...

Dee Dee your crafts are beautiful and so creative... I especially love your entrance door... makes me want to come pay you a visit...LOL...nice job.