Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Little Bit of Scrappin




I did this page of my favorite subject. well one of them...he is so photgenic...My dog Lucky. this picture is actually bigger than life sized..he only weighs 3.5lbs...but he gives out 100 tons of love..he is getting older so I try to take pics of him when I can...he is truely womens best friend. Ask any lady that has visited my house and the wil tellyou of his charm. He will wink at the ladies when I ask him to...it is so very cute ..precious little boy he is...

3 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!!! DeeDee AWESOME job!!!!
You sure are Lucky to have him in your life he is soooo adorable!!
LOVE your LO!!!
Thank you soooo much for sharing....you are sooo talented!
hugs
Brenda

Paula said...

Well I have never seen Lucky but he has captured my heart in just the pics I have seen.What a cutie and the scrappin is wonderful.

June said...

Hi Deedee, He is gorgeous and so is all your work, I have just been admiring your blog.
I am glad you like the challenges atmy freebies site and hope you will join in with the soartful saturday challenge. We work from sat to saturday so a full week to play. So no excuses ... stop lurking and come on in and get ya feet wet hehe
Huggggggs
June x