Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Third day as a Blogger

Well here I am on this 3rd day in blog land...as you can see if you visited the first two days I have made many changes and am learning my way around..I need some music and a picture show scroll bar. I would also like to add links to my friends blogs..

How much money you make off the adds in the side bars? Really I feel like I need to make something tonight to add to my blog...lol...oh no this will give me a real reason to craft.

thanks for the visit on this day...have a good week..

DeeDee

4 comments:

craftNmommy said...

YAY! I was wondering when you would start "blogging"... So glad to see you and you are off to a great start! Love the rose and cant'w ait to see what else you put on here. I am signed up to follow your blog and will add it to my favorites on my blog tomorrow.. It's too late to figure out rightnow... Have fun!

Hugs

Lisa

p.s. I don't know how much you make for the ads - I have yet to make anything.lol You use "gadgets" to add the other goodies to your side bar.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee Dee!

Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
I will be sure to check it out for any new projects that you are working on.
Loved looking through all your pictures.

Hugs,
Maria

Ginger said...

Good to see you, DeeDee! Your blog looks great. Can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Brenda said...

I too am a "newbie" at the blogging...soooo much to learn! Looks great and I really appreciate your comments on mine!
hugs